Monday, October 05, 2009

There is a wonderfully creative, incredibly sweet and very generous artist/blogger that you should be following if you aren't already. Her name is Lorrie Veasey...she lives in my favorite city in the world and she has put her creative juices to work in so many areas, and her contributions to her community are many(Yes Lorrie....I read newspapers from your city;)

A couple of weeks ago, I had the amazing luck to win one of her contests and she told me I could give her a few ideas for a custom piece that she would create for me. To say I was excited would be an understatement.

I shot off a couple of ideas to her and she actually blended both ideas into one very creative piece. This travel mug will see so many commuter miles--to S3's sporting events, work, etc. I did have to cover the boys names (to maintain some anonymity here;) but if you ignore the sticky note, you can see the creation she made JUST FOR ME!!!!!

http://ournameisblog.blogspot.com --- check her out :)

THANKS AGAIN LORRIE!!!!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ina in Alaska said...

Cute mug!!! Mine would have to have a doggie theme.... PS hope you saw my blog post last Friday.... xoxo

Neverbeen2NYC said...

Nice mug.

buffalodick said...

That is flat cool! Nice prize..