Thursday, September 03, 2009

Free for all reminder

You have one more day to ask me anything you want. So far I have a whopping two questions. C'mon, show me a little love.

I have a question for all of you too. Do you have and like an E-reader like Kindle? I can't make up my mind if that is something I would like or not. There is something gratifying flipping pages and I am not sure pushing a button would be the same (but then again I guess it depends on what button is being pushed bwahahaha).

Weigh in...I am on the fence.

5 comments:

DD said...

Would you like to become a grandparent sooner (in less than 5 years) or later? What kind of grandma do you think you'll be?

Rob, Tina and the boys said...

I don't have an e-reader but I'd love one. And for the record *I* was the one who asked the questions which proved I love you the bestest. :)

Deathstar said...

Okay, I'm in, panties or g-string?
If you were on a desert island, and could bring 3 things, what would it be? How did you meet your husband? How did you lose your virginity? Answer any question or all of them!

preppyplayer said...

As of now I am an actual book reader, not virtual...but that could change.
Questions? Hmmm.

If you won a million bucks, what are the first five things you would do with it?

Jen Anderson said...

If money was no object, what "of the month club" would you sign up for?

I have a Kindle and love it. I don't miss holding books at all. (Though I still read actual books at home since I have 2 shelves of unread books to get through.)

It's light, and the cover gives a sense of holding a book (but it's more comfortable to hold it like a tablet, with the cover folded back). You can carry hundreds of books with no added weight and you can get some of the classics for free or really cheap. I even bought Beeton's Book of Needlework, which is from the Victorian era for $3. Physical reprints of that book cost $60.

You can change font size and the screen really is comfortable to read.

So, yeah, get one.