Thursday, October 30, 2008

Early Christmas shopping

Hey....since Halloween is tomorrow you may as well start Christmas shopping. I went to buy the little spooks their treats for tomorrow night and the store was loaded with freaking wreaths, bows, wrapping paper and all the crap that goes along with the commercialization of Christmas. SO, I am offering you one hell of a deal.
A friend of mine gave me 24 (a case) of these mini purse/cell phone holders that she had left from a fundraiser event. They were given as door prizes and they had less people than expected. She didn't want to be bothered with selling them and since they were donated, the company didn't want them back.
If you are looking for a very soft leather cell phone case, black with white stitching and a silver buckle (the photos are just so-so ) let me know. I am selling them for her for $3.50 a pop with $1.50 for shipping. I have my phone in one (I have an Instinct) and it is great. The strap has a snap on the one side so you can loop it through a purse handle etc then re-snap it. (She said they retail at about $20 a piece). The measurement is approx. 6"by 2 1/2" by 1".
If you don't have a cell phone, this would also be a great gift for a little girl or a woman that just wants a little bag for lipstick and a license. Maybe even a teacher gift (by the way teachers are sick of anything with an apple theme). This would also be a great stocking stuffer for someone who has everything else.
If you want the whole load you can have all 24 for $80.00 and FREE SHIPPING :)
C'mon, you KNOW you want one :) Send me an email at onlyhalfnuts@gmail.com and I will give you the paypal link and get yours off to you and help you check one gift off your list.

3 comments:

Rob, Tina and the boys said...

Is the shipping still 1.50 WAAAY up here? :) I want 5 of them.

Topcat said...

Very cute!!

OHN, I'm so thinking about you guys heaps. I keep dreaming about you! True! You and your hubby have seeped into my subconsciousness. We laugh, and chat, and smalltalk. And bigtalk. HA!!

Thinking wonderful and happy and cancer-free things for you. XOX

Dodi said...

Crap - it won't fit my treo! so cute too! I'll see if anyone I know wants one.