Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Winking at Bernie

So you think I am not important?? Hell, I even named a boat. You can get all the details at http://www.scandaloushousewife.net/2009/04/bernies-boat-update.html ... I tried to do a link but my little green linky thing is broken. Now what I want to know, is don't you think Bernie needs to give OHN a little lovin? How about 6 hours worth of rent in his manse? C'mon Bernie, life is short, let me live a little. I also want you to pop over to http://ournameisblog.blogspot.com/2009/04/jewelry-giveawaybling-bling.html ... This blogger is a very talented mudslinger and is having a contest for some great jewelry from another talent. (Oh, how I love to hate those people that can create things while I sit here thinking "why the hell can't I do that"?) Hey, congratulate me on being a rebel this weekend. I was given orders to work overtime and guess what??? YEP, I told them that I had plans...which I did...and work wasn't one of them. Sitting outside in the sun, can be a plan right? I am almost scared to log into my account today and find out that it has been shut down, closed, locked with a double secret password, for defying THE MAN. So, if I am back on here after 9, you will all need to take up a collection for me, or at least send me your leftover meds.

7 comments:

Ina in Alaska said...

Good for you! Stickin' it to THE MAN!!! I gotta go check out the boat name now...

Dr. Deb said...

You are a rebel!!!

Athena said...

Way to make a stand!

Deathstar said...

That's not a job, it's a labour camp!

Tina said...

Hooray! I'm proud of you!

Sitting In Silence said...

Yayyyyyyy OHN ! Good for you !

Stephanie said...

Oh, I went private on my blog so you probably do not get notified when I post. One of the draw backs of going private.