Friday, September 08, 2006

Sweating

I am sitting here sweating and it isn't hot. They call it perimenopause and it sucks. I AM NOT OLD! Well, maybe a little bit old but not a lot old. There should be some sort of law against having perimenopause when you are the mother of 3 teenage BOYS! It's not enough that they make me nuts with their disgusting farting, belching, and testosterone fueled attitudes, I have to drench my clothes 10 times a day while sitting still. When I asked around I heard this can last 10 years---I don't think I can handle that. I get absolutely NO sympathy from any of the men in my life. I am secretly looking forward to the day that they are married. I figure out of 3 sons, statistically at least one of them will have to marry a girl that I will like and I will finally not be outnumbered. Even our dog and cat are male.

No comments: