Sunday, August 30, 2009

Who’da thunk it?

So, I guess I am a little behind the curve. Did y'all know that there is this handy little place online called CR@IGS LIST? All this time I thought it was a place for medical residents to find hookers to kill, or a place to buy someone else’s crap to add to the crap in my house.

Did you know that you can actually look for a freaking job there???? Cowabunga.

I was up till 1:30 this morning emailing and faxing my resume to every state in the good old US of A. Alabama through Wyoming.

So….Monday morning, all these lovely office managers will run to check their emails, hustle to their fax machines, see how incredibly brilliant I am, and decide the practice cannot last another day without me.

So, think I will have a job offer by the end of business on Monday?

Well, hell, a girl can dream, can’t she??

Oh,,,,and keep those questions pouring in. So far Tina, of the lovely wayyyy north is the only one that is the least bit curious, and no, I am not at all concerned that she asked what I am wearing.

No comments: