Sunday, December 10, 2006

Send me a daughter

I am too old to adopt or have more kids but I think if I could be guaranteed a little girl, I might go for it. I am living in a house that is full of testosterone. I adore my boys but what I wouldn't give for someone to watch Lifetime movies with that would "get it" when I feel weepy. Last night I was watching a movie quietly when I heard all the testosterone yell, whoop and holler--it was about the kid that got the Heismann award. In our house you have to be an Ohio State fan or you are not allowed to live here. I pretend alot, because I really don't give a shit about football.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Want to adopt me? I love lifetime movies!

Or how about a girl dog?

Richard A Schoor MD FACS said...

It is true that everyone wants boys, but as the father or daughters, I can tell you that girls are where it's at. When we have our third, give me a girl.

Kellie said...

Girls have their issues as well... The one thing though that I will say is that I "get" my daughter because she's very much like me. I love my son to pieces but I have a hard time relating to guy things.

Wait Another Year said...

Lol. Yea, I really dont give a shi* about football too.