Monday, August 21, 2006

Here I go~

I have absolutely no business wasting my time blogging but I figure it will be cheaper than a shrink and I don't have to worry about running into anyone that knows all my problems in the middle of the bagel aisle at the store. Today I think I will tell you about my kids. There are three of them. They are the reason I am half nuts. I was totally sane till they came along. I am convinced that as a baby breast feeds, parts of the womans brain gets sucked out. It is kind of a built in defense mechanism to aid you when the little darlings become obnoxious teenagers...your brain is half mush by then so you don't follow through with the urge to change all the locks when they are at school. Don't get me wrong, I truly do love my kids, but they smell like old sneakers and have managed to cost me more than some small countries are worth. For the sake of anonimity I will call them B1, B2, B3-did I mention they are all boys? Enough said.

No comments: