Sunday, September 16, 2007

Really bad watchdog-free to good home

Please note the dog pictured below really really sucks as a watchdog.




While we were sleeping peacefully last night(including the lazy K9 above) S2 was the recipient of a very loving tradition of TP'ing. For those of you that are not aware of the tradition it is when a group of jovial youth purchase roll upon roll of toilet paper and decorate your home in the festive manner shown below.



The actual finished product is much more grand than I can show you here (at the risk of displaying photos of my house, but trust me there wasn't a bush left unwrapped). But let me tell you that S2 knew who did this and found out they used 48 rolls of toilet paper....thats A LOT of TP. Last night there was a girls team sleepover at one of the girls houses. S2 is very popular with the ladies and they all thought it would be fun to give him a day outside cleaning up--thanks girls. But as for Harley, having failed miserably to alert us...he will be spending some time in the naughty chair later today.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hysterical!

I learned in my younger days that it is much easier to roll a house with paper towel, it is bigger and stronger and easier to cover everything. I won't tell you how I know this, but I do!

Anonymous said...

What a great looking dog! Perhaps not a watchdog, such a lovey...

Thanks for stopping by to led me a shoulder. I am going to need it over the next few weeks.

Dr. Grumbles said...

Oh NO!

Anonymous said...

I want to laugh, but I'm not going to. Instead I will say "bad doggie".

DD said...

It could have been worse...it could've rained.

Yuck.

beagle said...

Funny (well, from here it is anyway!)

I had to laugh at the dog being in the naughty chair. We put our cat in his naughty spot. It actually works.

Sitting In Silence said...

Oh what a classic....

But what a pain to clean up...

Lucky you can see the funny side...

Love the watch dog !!!