Sunday, February 04, 2007

random thoughts

For those of you that are wondering...Harley is doing great. I am soooo glad that I followed my gut and got another pup. He isn't replacing Tucker but he is becoming a new member of the family in his own way. Here are a couple photos to show you how we treat animals that become family members..yeah, we are a bit over the top. The pillow is son #2.

Our phone rang a bit ago and it was our school systems computer generated calling system to let us know that the kids don't have school tomorrow...it is too damn cold! I honestly do get it...the kids that have to walk etc but I don't ever remember having school closed for much of anything when I was a kid. Yeah, I know " I used to walk 150 miles barefoot across jagged glass in my day"...no gramps it wasnt quite that bad but I lived in an area of the country that we had snow from halloween till Easter and not much stopped us from getting where we needed to go. Right now I think it will be fun having the boys home tomorrow...ask me again about 10 am when they are really annoying me. As I sit here in the blissful peace and quiet of my office there is a group of males of various ages sitting in my family room watching the game. As I have established in previous posts, I don't care much for football so I encouraged husband to invite his best buddy over with his kid that is friends with son #3. I cooked alot of artery clogging food then retreated to the warmth and comfort of my office and back to back episodes of Monk. For some reason, I totally get that guy.

Actually I have no business sitting here blogging (and I just added another 3 blogs to my list of ones I will keep reading~~I would show you my blog roll, but I can't figure out how to do that). I have about 3 hours of actual work to do that needs to be done by 7 am....just can't seem to get interested right now. I think I will wander upstairs, crank up the electric blanket and call it a night. The work will still be there when I get up and what would take me 3 hours tonight will only take me about an hour when I am actually functioning in the morning :)

nitey nite.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Harley is adorable!